The Entrepreneur's Mind
- Being an entrepreneur means more than merely starting a business- it means having the ability to work along the side with others, set great examples, means being a great leader- a leader that others can follow to push your startup toward success!
All leaders/ entrepreneurs have 3 things in common:
- People- oriented mindset
- Purpose- oriented mindset
- Learning-oriented mindset
How to Start an Online Business
- Nearly 40 years eCommerce was created and our world was never the same, today eCommerce gives you the ability to buy and sell anything when and where you want to. eCommerce has made huge strides and will continue to develop with innovative solutions, innovative design with a huge number of companies entering the internet market each year. Amazon was the 1st one paving the means for the modern day eCommerce store. We are going to start with the basics, then move to the fundamentals, and end with a business plan.
- The Basics
- The Fundamentals
- End Class with your very own business plan!
Get a Website
- So, you need a website, remember, this piece of code has to sustain and maintain your most prized possessions. A website can be whatever you make of it, we use WordPress and have a test site out in the valley where we host Webflow. The Combination of these two set the stage for your new website!
No company will be successful without some form of advertising, it's the way consumers get to hear about something new, in today's day and age most consumers have a premium product, like a cell phone, iPod, iPad, Computer, point being, there is a way to get to every consumer in the world. Learn about the advertising funnel, and various advertising platforms and considerations, which includes paid, SEO, and content advertising.
- Lesson 1
What is Marketing
- Lesson 2
Traditional vs Digital Marketing
- Lesson 3
Understanding Predictive Analytics and Predictive Marketing
- Lesson 4:
Implementing Predictive Marketing Across Channels
- Lesson 5:
Optimizing Return on Investment (ROI)
- Lesson 6:
The Future of Integrated Digital Marketing: Video, Mobile, and Artificial Intelligence